It’s 2023, and selling a house looks a lot different than it did just a few years ago. With emerging technologies, innovative solutions, and a changed market after COVID-19, home sellers have more options than ever when it’s time to sell a house. In this sellers’ market, with so many people vying for your property, you should know a few things before selling. Keep reading as we break down three things you need to know about selling your house in Fort Myers in 2023.
You Don’t Need to Hire an Agent to Help You Sell Your House
Hiring a real estate agent in Fort Myers can be highly beneficial for homeowners, but only when dealing with simple situations and move-in-ready homes. Homeowners dealing with a difficult property or situation may have better luck with a direct sale to a reputable company or private buyer. Before signing a listing contract, consider some of the downsides of hiring an agent and how they will impact you…
- Commissions can cost thousands if your property does end up selling
- You will have to deal with property showings and new people coming into your home
- You will need to stage and photograph the home, ensuring it stands out from other properties on the market
- There is no guaranteed sale date, you could be waiting for a long time to find a qualified buyer and all the while you will have to pay taxes, insurance, maintenance costs, and possibly an expensive mortgage payment
- Your sale can fall through at the last minute because of a low appraisal, leaving you stuck with the property
- Closing costs can be expensive, in many cases about 2-3% of the final sale price
- You may be on the hook for repairs after the inspection period
- It can take a while for the closing to occur, resulting in thousands of dollars wasted on holding costs while you are still listed as the property owner
- A delayed closing can end up costing you – you may miss out on a property you really want because you weren’t able to sell the one you have in time
While the process can work for some homeowners, others are better off saving time and money with a direct sale. When you work with our team, you can avoid all of the costs and hassles listed above. Sell My House Now USA is working with homeowners throughout the Fort Myers area and is happy to make you a fair, no-obligation offer for your property no matter the condition or situation.
Beware of Out of Town Buyers
While many homeowners turn to the internet and newly operating iBuyers, this solution doesn’t typically produce the results that home sellers are after. Some have quotas to meet, which is why their offers are typically so far below market value. Many of these buyers are not from the Fort Myers area, and are not able to accurately put together a fair offer. Many out of town buyers are solely looking for profits, while Sell My House Now USA is more interested in helping people with difficult properties and situations. Our team is made up of locals who truly care about the community of Fort Myers. Our offers are always honest, fair, and designed to help homeowners when they need it most.
You Can Sell Without Spending
Did you know that there is a simpler way to sell your house in Fort Myers? When you work with Sell My House Now USA, you will be able to sell your house directly. No need to market, stage, or show the home. In addition, you will not have to repair the property or wait around to find a qualified buyer. When listing your house in Fort Myers, the costs can add up fast. But you can avoid all of them with a fast and direct sale of your Fort Myers home. Our process makes selling simple so that you can put more money in your pocket, while quickly walking away from the house once and for all. We make it easy for you to sell your house in Fort Myers without having to spend any money whatsoever.
There May Be A Better Option for You….
Selling your house in Fort Myers doesn’t have to be stressful, expensive, or time-consuming. Sell My House Now USA will help you analyze your property and situation so that you can make the choice that is best for your property and situation. You will receive an offer right away, without any hassle, cost, or obligation. It’s a simple solution for homeowners in Fort Myers who don’t have the time, money, or energy for the traditional listing process.
Give us a call or send us a message to learn more about what our team can do for you! There is never any cost, obligation, or commitment. We are happy to answer any questions you have about selling your house in Fort Myers and will happily provide you with all the data you need. (239) 360-3176